Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

2012 Freelander C class mohome 220QB have not been able to

Customer Question

2012 Freelander C class mohome 220QB have not been able to find access to the water pump---please advise of location & access---Many Thanks .
JA: Has the vehicle ever overheated? And when was it last serviced?
Customer: Please refer to water pump for the kitchen & Bath.
JA: Are you fixing your Freelander yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: So far myself--can hear the pump running but so far impossible to locate
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

Some of these units they really like to hide them and location always changes per model and year so makes it difficult to know for sure, some areas you might want to look is for a panel you can remove on the base of the bed, under the bed, under the sinks. Outside I would look where your plumbing bay or city water connector is located, look for a panel that you can remove. Sometimes they are near the water tank OR the city water connector, go inside opposite of the city water connector and look in that area... Run the pump and listen to see if you can narrow the area down, it is very common to have to unscrew some type of panel to get at the pump or remove drawers inside. They do not make access user friendly. IF you still can not find it please let me know, OR if you have a general area you are hearing it let me know, follow ups are included!!!! Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...

Robert