Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Have a Fleetwood Discovery 2015. Passenger captains chair

Customer Question

Have a Fleetwood Discovery 2015. Passenger captains chair has lost all power. Driver's chair is working fine. Where I can I look to see if fuse or other connectors may need attention?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

I would look under the seat and check for a connector, sometimes they will have some material over the wires that you have to slide back on the wires to get at the connection. I would get a 12 volt test light or volt meter and see if you have voltage at that point, if you have voltage at that point then problem with the chair. IF you do not have voltage then I would check the fuses in your chassis fuse box, also when checking for power at the connector I would have the ignition switch ON..... Some items will only have voltage when the ignition switch is on. IF you still have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me, follow ups are included..... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert