Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a Seabreeze LX. Went out and came back in and closed

Customer Question

I have a Seabreeze LX. Went out and came back in and closed door. Can not open door from inside
JA: What year is your LX?
Customer: 2007
JA: Are you fixing your LX yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I would like to fix it myself, but do not have any RV door experience. AAA came out and could not fix it. Can not open it from outside either, climbed out window!
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Handle indise came off in my hand.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

You will need to replace that whole lock assy. If you can attach a photo to your post I should be able to identify which make and model you have and add a source for purchasing it. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if perhaps you missed by earlier responses to your question? If you still need some additional input or assistance here please let me know. Thanks!