RV

Have RV Questions? Ask an RV Mechanic Online.

RV

I have a on an 5.0 rv genset. It has a single carb, I need

Customer Question
the starting set for fuel...
I have a on an 5.0 rv genset. It has a single carb, I need the starting set for fuel needle and what looks like air mix set screw.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: RV
10/19/2016
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 1 year ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

What is the complete model number off the data tag? What is the elevation where you live?

Just checking back to see if you perhaps missed my earlier response to your question? Please get back to me if you still need some assistance and input from me here. Thanks!

gene
gene
gene, RV Mechanic