Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Looking for a wiring diagram for 1995 Monaco Dynasty 34 ft

Customer Question

Hi Looking for a wiring diagram for 1995 Monaco Dynasty 34 ft pusher have no power on the battery cables coming into the electrical compartment under the drivers window and I do not know where they originate
JA: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?
Customer: seems consistent
JA: Are you fixing your Dynasty yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just starting and looking to find where these cables are fed from to start back tracking
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope that's it Thanks
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

Getting any kinds of prints is going to be difficult your best chance is going to be Monaco directly, they do have a technical support number for customers, I used to work for them and at that time they would send prints to customers but being so old not sure if they would have anything or not.

Normally the main positive cable going to the outside fuse box will come right from the battery, go to the battery or look in that box for a tripped breaker, the breaker will have the cable going in and out of it and each side should have voltage. Sometimes you might also have a disconnect solenoid, this could be a manual switch at the battery OR you have an interior switch. IF youhave the interior switch find the solenoid and check the LARGE posts on the solenoid, if only one side has power then get an insulated wire and jump the posts and see if the power comes on. A test light will go a long way seeing where you have power and where it is missing. Hope this gives you some direction. IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating at the top of the page, it is the only way I get credit for helping.. Robert

Technical Support, Monaco....... 877....466.....6226....

Expert:  Robert replied 10 months ago.

Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert