gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

How to change sparkplugs on a 1993 ford 460 engine? where

Customer Question

how to change sparkplugs on a 1993 ford 460 engine? where they are and how to get to them
Category: RV
Expert:  dcraig1000 replied 10 months ago.

Hi Im David, thanks for visiting the site, please allow me some time to get you that info. thanks

Just realized this was for a motor home. I havent the experience on these. I do know the front needs jack up the wheels removes, the wheel well splash shields removed, lot of penetrating oil and a contortionists body would help. i will opt out and let a tech with motor home experience chime up. good luck

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  HDGene replied 10 months ago.

Hello, if you have a doghouse access inside the motorhome, can you see the ignition wires clearly at the sides of the engine from up top or through the wheel well area?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
my son is trying to help get the vehicle operarting properly, so i will talk to him about your service. could i connect with you next week, and how can i do that?