Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I need to know the floor live load (PSF) and the rood live

Customer Question

i need to know the floor live load (PSF) and the rood live load (PSF) and also the wind load. I own a 28 ft Ford Majestic RV
JA: Have you talked to a construction professional about the floor?
Customer: yes I have and they tell me that you will be the one to ask
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: the work is already done, I converted my RV into a Mobile Medical Clinic, and State of California is asking me these questions to certify my Unit. We did not do anything except remove the bed in the back and remove the Sofa bed in the Front also remove the stove
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Nothing I can think of
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

Not sure what you are needing here or what the actual problem is? Can you explain further?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I own a majestic Ford RV, and I have turned it into a Medical Clinic and the State of California is asking me to specify the floor live load (PSF) and the same for the roof, they are also asking for the wind load
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
we did not change the floor or the roof, so it should be the same as the manufacturer
Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

What is the year model for this? I am not sure we are going to be able to find this as it gets HTF when they are out of business.

Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

Just checking back in here to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some input from me on this issue? I believe that the RVIA/RVDA has and has had minimum standards that all RVs have to meet and that might be of some help here.