How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask gene Your Own Question
gene, RV Mechanic
Category: RV
Satisfied Customers: 1100
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
Type Your RV Question Here...
gene is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a new top for my Dutchman Voyager. Water got under

Customer Question

I need a new top for my Dutchman Voyager. Water got under the aluminum skin and rotted the plywood. I didn't notice till one of the lift brackets began to bulge. I need a new roof. The rest of the camper is in great shape. The topper fits over a 84.5" by 146" base and has an hole for an AC. I can cut that if I can get a good fit. I can re-install the door and reconnect the walls.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

So what exactly would you like me to tell you about this?