peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

AUTO LEVEL SHOWS NO POWER TO THE PANAL WHEN ON IS SELECTED,

Customer Question

AUTO LEVEL SHOWS NO POWER TO THE PANAL WHEN ON IS SELECTED
JA: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?
Customer: CONSISTENCE
JA: What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: 2007 WINNA
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: INSURED PARKING BRAKE ID SEY LOOK J
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO JUST LEVEL SYSTEM
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you have not checked to see if there are any blown fuses at all in all fuse panels this needs done.If any blown fuses are found the affected fuses need replaced and this re checked for proper operation.If this is or was already checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have check all fuses I can find all are good
Parking brake I think is set the light comes on the panel but not the leveling panel

Have you had the fault codes checked at all to see what codes are set with this issue here?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where would I get a fault code no place to receive a code this is a 2007 winnebago sightseers if you are going to reply do so quickly I can set for 24 hours and do nothing
.

Usually a compatible scan tool is plugged into your model that can read all computers.Once this is done the codes are diagnosed and repaired.If there is any way to get the codes checked this can help in some cases.

Thanks Pete