Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2007 fleetwood expedition. Gauge 1 on dash started

Customer Question

I have a 2007 fleetwood expedition. Gauge 1 on dash started coming on periodically alarm sounds and gauge flips back and forth. We are currently on a trip and alarm has been on for5 miles and won'the stop. Are we safe 2 continue driving and is there something we can check?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

As long as all your parameters are in range I would say it is OK to driver, if the air pressure, oil pressure, coolant level gauges are good then it should be fine, I might check them out before traveling, I would also disconnect the chassis battery for a few mins and then hook it back up, make sure all the cables are clean and tight, low voltage or a loose cable could cause intermittent issues. IF you get any dash warning lights then I would not drive it.... Also try cycling the parking brake and make sure the jacks are retracted ALL the way. IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me, if you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating at the top of the page, it is the only way I get credit for helping.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 10 months ago.

Hi.... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert