Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Need a wiring diagram to go hook up the three batteries in

Customer Question

Need a wiring diagram to go hook up the three batteries in 85 pace arrow motor home
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

That will vary depending on the extra equipment that was installed. I would contact Fleetwood Customer Service at(###) ###-####and give them your FIN number as that is how they would be filed and see if they still have those back then. Or have a mobile tech come over and assist you. It would take most just a few minutes to do this. If you attach a photo of the cables OR describe them as to number and color I may be able to help you with this. Hard to do without seeing them. All follow ups are included in or fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to get the diagrams from Fleetwood and resolve this or do you still need some additional input from me here?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please Unsubscribe me completely, charged my credit card & I don't appreciate it...Crooks
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Not "crooks" as you stated.........and we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee here. BUT, it does make it hard, if not impossible to help you when you don't respond. This site works well for those who do and I personally have assisted over 10,000 satisfied customers here over the last 7 years. Sorry it didn't work out for you. Perhaps just call in a good mobile tech and have them assist you with this. It wouldn't take more than 15 minutes.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

You may ask for a full refund here.........