Gary
Gary, Technician
Experience:  GM master tech for 15 years/ASE master tech for 20 years
19513769

I have a 1994 fleetwood and my power steering is not working

Customer Question

i have a 1994 fleetwood and my power steering is not working and also my brakes on it
JA: When was the fluid last checked? Have you heard any whining noises while turning the wheel?
Customer: we had to replace three belts on it monday and after that we have had problems fan bet/air belt
JA: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: we had a shop do the belts when we brought it home we lost all power steering fluid and no brakes
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: RV
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
do you have any suggestions for me
Expert:  Gary replied 11 months ago.

I am sorry your having this problem

behind the master cylinder for the brakes is there a hydrobooster that has power steering lines going to it or is is a vacuum brake booster behind the master cylinder ?

is the power steering fluid full ?

Expert:  Gary replied 11 months ago.

how are you making out ?

you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer

Expert:  Gary replied 11 months ago.

how are you making out ?