Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a 2004 Georgie Boy Pursuit that has a bad in floor

Customer Question

I have a 2004 Georgie Boy Pursuit that has a bad in floor guide roller. It appears to be about 6" in length with a PVC or Teflon Coating. The slide manufacturer was RBW who is no longer in business as is Georgie Boy. I'm trying to locate a part so I can replace it. Any ideas?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Other than researching the web for parts and on RV groups I have found little help on obtaining a part. I have contacted dealers and received no help. I would tackle the job myself if i can get the part need.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: thats it
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

Check with ALKO as they bought out RBW and if they don't service that part let me know and I can check on one that might work from another maker. All follow ups are included in our fee..

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
They have a roller but do not know if it will work!
Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

If you give them the size of yours they should be able to tell you. How expensive is it? No return if it is wrong?

Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

Hopefully, you got this resolved as I didn't hear back from you. You can always return to this posting again if you Bookmark it and we can do a follow up. All part of our service and please take time to enter a rating as that is the only way I get credit for my time spent helping you. Thanks! Be safe........

Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

I am attaching a link to another source of RBW parts. I think he used to work for them. Please let me know how this works out. http://www.myrvpartsplacestore.com/AL-KO-RBW_bymfg_1-0-1.html