Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2008 Ford Bounder. While working on a closet lite

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Ford Bounder. While working on a closet lite in the bedroom,I touched contacts and now have no lights in the bedroom or closets. found the low voltage panel to the left of steering wheel. Checked all fuses and they all look good. On the fuse block there are blqck nboxes. Are these relays and how do I get them out and how do I check thuem
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

That panel to the left of the steering column could be for the chassis related items, DO you have another fuse panel next to the breakers inside?

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 11 months ago.

Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you still need more help please let me know...

Robert