Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a 2006 Allegro Boy 34XB motorhome. One of the solid

Customer Question

I have a 2006 Allegro Boy 34XB motorhome. One of the solid surface sink covers is broken. I have been to Red Bay, AL but they tell me the material is out of date. I am trying to find out the name of the material to see if I can match it. I believe the interior of the coach is called Granite. I have contacted Arrayo in CA and they have sent me their web link with pictures, but I cannot be sure as on line they look so much alike. Can you help with the name and color name of the countertops please. It is gray in color.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

No way to know that.........Tiffin should be able to tell you what they used. In a pinch, get two new ones so they match in white or a solid color. Faster and cheaper.