peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Where does power for overhead console on 2000 Pace arrow

Customer Question

where does power for overhead console on 2000 Pace arrow originate? Console is above dash in center below overhead cabinets. Has two fans,two lights and Backup camera monitor.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Unfortunately I do not show a diagram on this particular model myself here.In some cases you can get a diagram for this model from a dealer or repair center.I would check all fuses in all fuse panels for any blown fuses needing replaced.If any blown fuses are found the affected fuses will need replaced to resolve this here.If all fuses are o.k. you may need to inspect the wiring leading to the console and at the console for any broken or damaged wiring needing repaired or replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I've troubleshot the problem to fuse 38 in the passenger compartment fuse panel blowing. I have contacted Fleetwood tech support for information as to what this fuse feeds. It supplies voltage to the relay in the battery control center under the hood for ignition controlled voltages. Thanks for replying but your information has been no help.