Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have 2014 roadtreck rs adventure that has propane gas

Customer Question

i have 2014 roadtreck rs adventure that has propane gas generator.
Yesterday it shut off automatically and it wont start since then. The starter is running but the generator does not start. How can I fix it?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Start by checking the LP pressure at the tank regulator and be sure that the LP is flowing and didn't get shut off with the LP detector being shut off. Sometimes it is just that simple. Most shops have a manometer for checking the pressure. It should be checked at least once a year. If you need a new regulator, Marshall makes a good one for about $25 or so. Hope that helps here. If you need more pleas.e get back to me and we can dig into this deeper. Please included the make and model of your genset. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to get this resolved or do you still need some additional input from me here?