Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I own a 2002 winebago journey 36. when i hook up to shore

Customer Question

i own a 2002 winebago journey 36. when i hook up to shore power the ac works but no power to 110 outlets. I can get power to them by turning on the invert er, i know thats not right
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

That is a problem in the inverter. It should switch back and forth automatically. The internal relay isn't allowing that to happen. You may have to send it in for repairs. What is the make and model of your unit?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2002 winabago journey
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2002 winabego journey
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
im a mechanic can i fix it myself?
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Doubtful, unless yoy are good with electronics. I don't know if you can even get the parts. Best to send it in for repair. What is the make and model of this inverter?