Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

We have a 2007 30' class c jayco grayhawk motorhome and last

Customer Question

We have a 2007 30' class c jayco grayhawk motorhome and last season the back corner of the bedroom slideout had small bulges in the corner by the side marker light. This summer they have been getting larger. It has to be the connection to the floor and wall. My question is how could you reach the fasteners to tighten them?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

Those are vacuumed sealed and not fastened the way you think. That problem is usually caused by water leaking down into that area from above. If you can attach a photo or two to your post I can give you some suggestions on how to repair this. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?