How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Randall Your Own Question
Randall, RVIA Certification
Category: RV
Satisfied Customers: 11002
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
Type Your RV Question Here...
Randall is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Just bought a 2004 Fleetwood Hemlock pop-up camper. When I

Customer Question

Just bought a 2004 Fleetwood Hemlock pop-up camper. When I start the water pump, it leaks from below the water heater. Looks like there should be a hose connecting the two fittings. Is this correct and what kind of hose/tubing do I need?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

Can you attach a photo of the area you are talking about? I am attaching a link to the kind of tubing you use here.

Expert:  Randall replied 11 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if perhaps you missed my earlier response to your question? Please get back to me if you need more input from me in order to resolve this issue. All of the follow ups and exchanges are included in our fee and a phone option is available if you think that would be more helpful here.

Related RV Questions