gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Gas is on, but fridge isn't cooling it seems. The pilot is

Customer Question

Gas is on, but fridge isn't cooling it seems. The pilot is on? What's happening
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Can you give me the make and model number off the data tag? That would help me to be able to direct you here. Most older fridges have this on the outside on the rear lower left hand corner. Open up the outside inspection cover and see. Also tell me if the round boiler are is warm or hot and if you hear any noise. Any yellowish debris around the base of the flue area and burner?

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Just checking back in to see if perhaps you missed my earlier response to your question? Please get back to me if you need more input from me in order to resolve this issue. All of the follow ups and exchanges are included in our fee and a phone option is available if you think that would be more helpful here.