RV

Have RV Questions? Ask an RV Mechanic Online.

RV

My levelers won't go down and when I touch the level pad it

Customer Question
affects the AC and slide...
My levelers won't go down and when I touch the level pad it affects the AC and slide outs
JA: Have you checked the Freon level?
Customer: First thing and what appeared to be almost empty it wasn't so all the i added had to be removed.
JA: What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: 2002 National Tradewinds LTC
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Well I was due to refill the batteries and I'm glad I did because they were due. I do them once a month. I also checked the breakers.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I don't want to open the slide outs until I can figure the problem out because they seem to be associated. I just returned from a 4 week visit that didn't seem to have a problem.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: RV
7/22/2016
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 1 year ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi...

My name is Robert...

Who is the manufacturer of the Jacks??? Should say on the control pad....

Robert

gene
gene
gene, RV Mechanic