Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a Natiional Dolphin LX 34 foot, with a two ton mack

Customer Question

I have a Natiional Dolphin LX 34 foot, with a two ton coleman mack basement ac/heat, the ac is only using one stage the second tries to engage but drops out after a few seconds. Is there a schematic to look at to see what relay operates second stage, or is there other things to check on, my email to use is***@******.***, name is Dennis
JA: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?
Customer: this is an rv 34 foot
JA: What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: 2005 Dolphin 6342 ,LX
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes, and I moved wires on circuit board, that's how I got the first compressor to work, but it does not transfer to next stage
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: like I mentioned earlier, when it tries to go to second stage it initially starts and shuts down on the second stage after a few seconds
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

Yes this could be a relay issue, click HERE and see if this helps you out. IF that is not the proper series please get me that and I should be able to send you the information for testing, follow the troubleshooting tree... Hope this helps some... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

HI.... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped???? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me....

Robert