How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask gene Your Own Question
gene, RV Mechanic
Category: RV
Satisfied Customers: 1100
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
Type Your RV Question Here...
gene is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

1989 fleet class a I need the exterior tape that combines

Customer Question

1989 fleet wood class a I need the exterior tape that combines the two exterior sheets together where do I get the tape it is 1 inch wide
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Are you talking about some decoration tape on the outside wall? Can you attach a photo of the part you are needing?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It covers the seem all the way down side of rv
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Is this functional or decorative? A photo would help. I have a repair shop myself and work on these all the time, but I am not sure of the trim you are describing.