Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Grey water line leak, run water at front or rear sink and

Customer Question

Grey water line leak, run water at front or rear sink and water runs out at lower front door edge when trailer has a little front tilt, de-winterizing this year the bath had a water stain inside shower floor up to and into the shower drain. It appears to me the shower area leaked over the winter and tried to fill the shower floor, looks like water ran down the drain and reduced the anti freeze solution in the J trap that appears to be in that area. The bottom of the trailer has black plastic cover over the bottom and I'm not sure how to take a panel down to look at the pipes there. There was approx a gallon of winter solution in the grey water tank when stored.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Take the screws out along the edge and pull it down and look into that area with a flashlight while running some water down the suspected drain. The shower P-trap should be visible from one of the service bays or from the side of the shower under the pan. Kind of an odd cause here. Please get back to me with what you find and we can go from there. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Just checking back in to see if perhaps you missed my earlier response to your question or if you need more input from me on this issue?