Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

2000 damon escaper diesel is there away to get the milage

Customer Question

2000 damon escaper diesel is there away to get the milage from this rv when the odometer is not working?
JA: When did you last have your air filters replaced? How old are the spark plugs?
Customer: 2000 damon escaper diesel is there away to get the milage frme this rv when the odometeris not showing a reading?
JA: What is the model of your '00 RV?
Customer: 3980
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no iam dealing on this rv,it is a 6hr drive away
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Not sure who the engine manufacturer is but many times they can hook up to the engine data port and see how many miles or hours are on the engine. So your best chance it to get a hold of the engine manufacturer and see if they can hook up and see if they can read the mileage.. That is what I would try...

Robert