RV

Have RV Questions? Ask an RV Mechanic Online.

RV

I put water in tank but it flows out valve beside intake so

Customer Question
I have no pressure JA: Besides...
I put water in tank but it flows out valve beside intake so I have no pressure
JA: Besides this, what condition is the car in?
Customer: car? everything else is good but I have not checked water heater
JA: What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: 08 cruiser 31rl
JA: What year is your Rl?
Customer: 2008
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: hope to fix my self as I believe it is a o ring problem
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/9/2016
RV Mechanic: Michael Reush, RV Technician replied 1 year ago
Michael Reush
Michael Reush, RV Technician

Hi, the connection the water is flowing out of where you connect the hose for city water pressure?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have access to inside of intake
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
if I turn on pump it fires out that intake

thanks, the city water inlet is a check valve that only lets water pass into the coach, preventing the situation you have . The valve has either come apart (which is usually the case ) or stuck open. you can try to reset it using a small screwdriver press inwards and see if you can get the valve to reseat. Most likely you will need to replace it. The other thing you could do if you cannot access a new one is find a cap, and put it on the connection

Hi, have not heard from you for a bit, please take this time to rate me as this is how I receive credit for our work together, we can still communicate after the rating if you need more information, thanks Michael

Michael Reush
Michael Reush
Michael Reush, RV Technician