peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a Thetford C-402C and the toilet motor will work but

Customer Question

I have a Thetford C-402C and the toilet motor will work but no water will flush. Can you please tell me what may problem is.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If there is water coming in but not flushing down this can indicate a fault with the flusher or stop for the toilet itself needing replaced.I have seen some of these act up/fail in the past before and cause this issue here needing replaced.This will have to be inspected further to be sure this is the cause here before having it replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete