RV

Have RV Questions? Ask an RV Mechanic Online.

RV

I have to repair a pull out 1998 26' Komfort fifth wheel.

Customer Question
Hi, I have to repair...
Hi, I have to repair a pull out for a 1998 26' Komfort fifth wheel.
The motor has been replaced and is not the problem. Are there any manuals or information on making this repair?
Troy
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/4/2016
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 1 year ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

What kind if repair do you need to make?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have to fix the pull out on a 1998 26 foot fifth wheel. We replaced the motor but it's not that. Perhaps the pulleys or cables?

Do you know who made the hardware?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is there a standard for that type of rv?

No..........there were quite a few companies who made these. Attach a photo if you can to your post of the underside hardware.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?

Take a look at the manual in the attached link and tell me if this looks like your system. This was popular back then. http://www.lci1.com/assets/content/support/manuals/pg-PartsServManDewaldHydSlideoutSys.pdf

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sorry. I am waiting for some pictures to be sent to me. The trailer is out of town.
I will have something later today.

O.K........if that isn't the one let me know.

Randall
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification