RV

Have RV Questions? Ask an RV Mechanic Online.

RV

What is fault 27. We went to the bump shop and dropped off

Customer Question
our 2010 Fleetwood for repairs...
What is fault 27. We went to the bump shop and dropped off our 2010 Fleetwood for repairs came back and coach needed to be jumped to start, we had left on the water heater and I think that all the Batteries were drawn down to Rig is hooked up to 110 with trickle charger on batteries
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: RV
7/1/2016
RV Mechanic: Hank F., RV tech - emphasis on gensets replied 1 year ago
Hank F.
Hank F., RV tech - emphasis on gensets

Your question is very vague. I am assuming you are having trouble with an Onan genset? Or is this fault code in the coach itself?

If it is an Onan, code 27 is Voltage Sense Lost. It means that the controller is not seeing voltage being produced by the stator, either because there is no voltage, or the controller is bad.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I will not be able to get back in the coach until Wednesday so I will be able to get back with you then
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I will fill out the questionnaire on Thursday after I get the right back

I'm not sure what there is to get back to me with.

If this is an Onan generator, I have already explained what the code 27 is.

Hank F.
Hank F.
Hank F., RV tech - emphasis on gensets