RV

Have RV Questions? Ask an RV Mechanic Online.

RV

I have a 1999 Damon Intruder 34' coach. The leveling legs will not go down. The first thing to check is the wiring...

Customer Question
I have a 1999 Damon...
I have a 1999 Damon Intruder 34' coach. The leveling legs will not go down. The first thing to check is the wiring for the emergency brake. Can you supply a wiring diagram. Would there be another possible problem.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: RV
6/30/2016
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 1 year ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases a diagram like this can be difficult to obtain and may need obtained from a dealer or repair center that works on this model here.If you have not attempted to see if you can get it from one of these places this needs done.If this was already attempted with no success let me know.This may be a fault with broken or damaged wiring to the jacks or controller needing repaired.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

peterpete190
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician