Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Where could I find wire diagram 1987 Mobile Traveler F350

Customer Question

Where could I find wire diagram for my 1987 Mobile Traveler F350 35' motor couch?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi....

We see these type of questions all the time and they are VERY difficult to respond to.... IF I had any wiring diagrams or prints I would give them to you. One place you might be able to obtain some information I know of is a manual exchange, click HERE to view, I have had other owners come back and tell me it has helped out. IF you are having a specific issue I might be able to direct you or point you in the right direction. Only select a rating if you are satisfied with my efforts.... Robert