Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 1995 rexhall aerbus that I can not raise the

Customer Question

I have a 1995 rexhall aerbus that I can not raise the hydraulics stablelizers. Replaced the solenoid hear clicking on all four new battery, still doesn't go up. Help I need to get them up to move the rv. Thanks
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

IS this a HWH system? It would say on the control pad....

Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know it takes a seperate key to turn on. There are 4 switches and one that operates all of them, i am not at home to check
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

OK

It very well could be HWH, going to give you something to look at just in case, you can always respond back, if the solenoids are clicking it could be a shuttle valve issue, click HERE and you can confirm.. I am around daily and respond when I can, I will be limited this weekend.... Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is this diagram of the jack itself? There is a piston that acts like a sensor, on the bottom.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Not to sure, IF you have a control panel it would say the manufacturer of the jacks, are you saying you have a switch to operate each jack independently?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also one that will operate them at the same time. The fluid is ok in the resivors of each jack.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

OK

I am really not sure which system you have, I know at some point they used HWH. What I am going to do is put your question back up for other experts, I do not know when another expert will respond they come and go daily..... Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you.