Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have the bathroom go I that WILL NOT reset. As a result

Customer Question

I have the bathroom go I that WILL NOT reset. As a result there is an outlet by the stove, two on the island, two on the passenger side interior slide out, both outside passenger outlets and the outlet in the water hookup area that are NOT working.
This is a 2015 Winnebago Destination 36RL 5th wheel trailer.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Start by disconnecting everything from all those plugs.......one at a time to find out what is tripping it. My guess is that is may be the microwave. IF none of those seem to be an issue, check the lead out of the load center and be sure that there IS power to that circut. It won't reset without it. And possible that the GFCI is toast and needs replacing. Let me know if we need to dig deeper into this as all follow ups are included in our fee.