gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

BOUGHT A 1976 CLIPPER WITH A MODEL 4.0CCK 3CR / 120 16R

Customer Question

BOUGHT A 1976 CLIPPER WITH A MODEL 4.0CCK 3CR / 120 16R GENERAC THE WIRING IS ALL DISCONNECTED AND I NEED A WIRING DIAGRAM FOR THE GENERATOR
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I might have one..........let me check and get back to you later.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I might have one. Let me check and get back to you.........

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

That model number of from an Onan set. Best check that and be sure that the manual is for the set you have and get back to me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for trying I am taking it in to a Cummins onan shop. I don't wish to keep spending more and more money. ��
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

You haven't spent anything yet.......but, probably best. Get ready for some sticker shock. They want a bunch in most of those places just to look at one. In my area the price is $250 up front! This would have been faster if you had said it was an Onan unit.