How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask HDGene Your Own Question
HDGene, RV Mechanic
Category: RV
Satisfied Customers: 5706
Experience:  ASE Master Technician w/L1 Advanced Drivability certifications
Type Your RV Question Here...
HDGene is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where can I get an RV cable Winnebago (2001) Adventurer

Customer Question

Where can I get an RV cable for my Winnebago (2001) Adventurer motorhome, no. F81Z7A - 110 BA? It goes from gear shift to transmission?? It is a Ford chassis - V10.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  HDGene replied 1 year ago.

This is hard to find. I found one but it is out of the USA. You can contact this website

See what they have to offer or go with an aftermarket adjustable cable from websites like

Expert:  HDGene replied 1 year ago.

Hello, do you need more help with this concern?