How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robert Your Own Question
Robert, RV Mechanic
Category: RV
Satisfied Customers: 13364
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
Type Your RV Question Here...
Robert is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Fleetwood American eagle 2004 42r and I was going

Customer Question

I have a Fleetwood American eagle 2004 42r and I was going to replace the fresh water pump, I removed the plate labeled water pump access and it is not there! Where is it and how do I gain access to it?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

I am not sure why they would have a panel labeled and the pump not in that location, have you tried to look in the overhead or wall in that panel? Sometimes they will mount them to the wall or above the floor. You would see water lines as well going from the tank directly to the pump, try and locate the tank and see if you can see which way the water line at the bottom of the tank is going..... IF you still do not see it please let me know as other experts might be able to help.... Robert

Related RV Questions