How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Fix-it.. Your Own Question
Fix-it.., Commercial Transport Technician
Category: RV
Satisfied Customers: 1226
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as Class A Motor Home chassis specialist.
Type Your RV Question Here...
Fix-it.. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where is the fuel/water valve separated on a 2005 Fleetwood

Customer Question

Where is the fuel/water valve separated on a 2005 Fleetwood blunder with a c7 car deasel
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Fix-it.. replied 1 year ago.
Good evening
Are you talking about the fuel- water separator filter?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Fix-it.. replied 1 year ago.

on a rv its usually on the passenger side of the engine,mounted remotely on the top of the engine,or inside one of you side compartments on rear of the rv,If its not found there then you can trace your fuel lines along the frame to the engine and you can find it that way..

Let me know if you have anymore questions...