Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

We have tail light but no brake or signal. We test and

Customer Question

we have tail light but no brake or signal. We test and believe we have power to both positive wires in the socket
JA: Have you checked the bulbs? Have you checked the connection?
Customer: Yes, we installed new bulbs and the connection appears fine
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i am going to turn this over to my husband because he can answer better
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
\
JA: Huh?
Customer: i have knowledge concerning auto electrical,however it is confusing when one can identify the wiring circuit and still not have any luck.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the RV Mechanic should know about your RV?
Customer: if we could get brake lights and right and left turn signal lights we would be sitting in tall cotton.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

What is the year and what chassis is your RV on?

Thanks Chris

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris