Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Need Tires : 275/75 R14D : 1989 Winebago Itasca LeSharo

Customer Question

Need Tires for LeSharo: 275/75 R14D
JA: What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: 1989 Winebago Itasca LeSharo Phasae
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just need tires
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert.

I assume you are having problems finding these because of the load range, Click HERE for some that you can purchase that are for the "D" load range in that size... Hope this helps some. Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

I saw you also opened another question and had "205" marked, on this one you had 275. I assume the 205 is what you were looking for. I hope this helps, IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi... I see you have not selected a rating, if you need more help please let me know... Robert