Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Does the Bounder 2012 35K have any kind of built in surge

Customer Question

Does the Bounder 2012 35K have any kind of built in surge protector or is a portable one needed?
Thank you
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

Normally the surge protector would not be built into the RV and you would have to add one in, it can be a portable one OR you can have one permanently mounted that normally will go near the compartment where the shore cord is located, it will take a RV shop about 1 hour to do the install.... Hope this helps some.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me, IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating, it is the only way I get credit for helping... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi I see you have not selected a rating, if you still need more help on this please let me know...

Robert