Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

My Fleetwood bounder propane system will not work at more

Customer Question

my Fleetwood bounder propane system will not work at more than a very low flow when I arrive at my destination. After it's left in the drive way for a couple days , gas on appliances off it works fine until I want to use it again
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

That sounds like a regulator that either needs to be adjusted or replaced. Most shops can do this for you. A new regulator is about $25 and may be cheaper than having yours adusted. Be sure that the LP detector is on as that will shut off the LP flow. Those are the things to check first. Then get back to me if we need to dig deeper into this as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to get this resolved or do you still need additional input from me here?