RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Norcold RV refer 9100 series n611 #cu1347541 works on gas,

when switched to auto, green...
Norcold RV refer 9100 series n611 #cu1347541 works on gas, when switched to auto, green LED light flashes checked 110 AC power to controller ok fuses all good
5/31/2016
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 6 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

So is this an N611 model?

And once we get the model number I need to know which light(s) are flashing to know what the issue is.

The reason I asked this is that the 9100 series and the N611 or two different models. Once I know which you have I can grab the right Norcold Service Manual for you and direct you in some tests. All follow ups are included in our fee here.

Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Serial # ***** *****where is model # *****?
greenLED light is flashing on auto
Phone call session started

Go to the attached link for a copy of the Norcold Service Manual for this model. See page 8 for the flashing codes on the errors. Get back to me with what you have and then we can chat. http://bryantrv.com/docs2/docs/ncoldnnewnseries.pdf