Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

My name is billyg,i have a 96 thor chateau fifth wheel

Customer Question

hi, my name is ***** ***** a 96 thor chateau fifth wheel trailer.all of my interior 12v work except one!its located on the ceiling just inside the the doorway,ground is good but no power to the hot side! is thier a seperate on/off switch by the kick panel as you enter the unit? that my be faulty? where can find a wiring diagram for this? thanks!
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

No wiring diagrams that know of. It should have switch just inside the door that controls that. You may have a loose connection in the fixture or bad switch or bad wiring. Use a 12VDC test light to track this down. I can direct you on this if you need more here. Just get back to me as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Just checking back in to see if you got this resolved or do you still need more assistance from me here?