Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Cannot get pilot to light. was lighting but flame backed up

Customer Question

cannot get pilot to light. was lighting but flame backed up due to spider web in flame tube. cleaned tube but now no spark, no ignition. have ti run on 120VAC
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Did you damage the igniter when you were cleaning this? The porcelain may be cracked or a wire is loose. I am attaching a copy of the Dometic Service Manual which covers this model. See that section. Print this out so you have it for later. Please get back to me if you need further input from me as all follow ups are included in our fee. http://www.fourwheelcampers.com/NewDometicRefrigeratorManual.pdf

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to get this resolved or do you need more input from me here?