Ron, RV Mechanic
Experience:  32 years Master Tech ASE certified.
7276279

Just replaced hydro booster due to leak around

Customer Question

just replaced hydro booster due to leak around accumulator.replaced front calipers and pads.filled ps fluid and stated ran for awhile and filled ps fluid to spec.great break pedle but the red brake light is on and the auto park will not release.never hab a problem with it.there is a bleeder screw on top of unit and am wondering if there is air traped in unit
Category: RV
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order to try and shut the break lamp off I would start with making sure the master cylinder is full and then try bleeding it by having a helper pump and hold the brakes while you crack the lines at the master cylinder . Do this a few time to make sure any trapped air clears and see if this will shut the light out.