peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

2007 travel supreme insignia water in shower too hot

Customer Question

Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. Is the water to hot on all hot water faucets? Let me know,thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Usually what can cause this issue here is a faulty temp sensor in the hot water tank assembly that signals when to heat up and shut off the heat to the tank.I have seen some of these fail before in the past with the tank in some cases needing replaced as some are not serviced separately or in other cases just the temp sensor replaced.You will want to have this tested to make sure it is the cause here (which it sounds like it is) and replaced as needed. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete