How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Randall Your Own Question
Randall, RVIA Certification
Category: RV
Satisfied Customers: 10988
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
Type Your RV Question Here...
Randall is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Winnebego Vectra 35' Diesel Pusher: Where can I go to have

Customer Question

Where can I go to have a hydraulic master cylinder and power assist for a 1993 motohome on a Spartan chasis with a cummins diesel and a combination air hyraulic brake system with disc brakes front and rear? Can't get Spartan or Winnebego to help with parts location so would like to rebuild.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.
Why not just go to a parts house and buy a rebuilt unit for this and just install it? Much faster and you don't have pay for a "maybe it will work" thing. Just a thought. Please get back to me if you need more input from me on this as all follow ups are included in our fee.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.
Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?

Related RV Questions