How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Randall Your Own Question
Randall, RVIA Certification
Category: RV
Satisfied Customers: 11038
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
Type Your RV Question Here...
Randall is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I get access to the gray water and frresh water pipes

Customer Question

how do I get access to the gray water and frresh water pipes in my fleetwood excursion motor home 2003 P39
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.
I would start by getting ahold of Fleetwood Customer Service at(###) ###-####and give them your FIN number and they can get you a complete set of plumbing diagrams. Once you have those get back to me and I can direct you in whatever repairs you need. I will also make a phone chat option available for you. Some customers perfer this method.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.
Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?