How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robert Your Own Question
Robert, RV Mechanic
Category: RV
Satisfied Customers: 13520
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
Type Your RV Question Here...
Robert is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where is the 110 12 v converter in a 1984 econoline 25 ft

Customer Question

Where is the 110 12 v converter in a 1984 econoline 25 ft motorhome
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** converter will be part of the main fuse/breaker panel OR stand alone and plug into an outlet, normally the stand alone type can be under the fridge or stove and would have some type of vented panel you have to remove. IF you can tell me the make and model on the breaker panel I should be able to tell if the converter is part of that... Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert